1. When are assignments sent? Usually assignments are sent every other Friday, but sometimes due to hectic life schedules, Adrienne and I don't send them out until later in the weekend.
2. HELP! I didn't get my assignment! If your assignment dosn't show up in your mail folder, check your junk/mail spam folder. I will usualy make a post when assignments are sent. After checking your spam/junk mail folder and you still don't have your assignment, feel free to reply to the post and tell us.
3. When are comments deleted? Usually I will delete all comments after I send out assignments. Due to the confusion of last week, I felt the need to explain this one for everyone to read.
4.The person I was assigned to hasn't said Thank You yet. Do I still give them the rest of their gifts? Everyone should be saying thank you when the recieve a gift. This lets your Santa know that you've recieved it and are checking your survey. If a recipient dosn't say thank you, then the Santa does not have to give any more gifts until thanks is given. This is only polite people. We've also recently had a string of people who joined, posted a survey, then left the community without telling anyone.
5. When is the Photobucket account cleared? At the end of the giving period. I typicaly clear comments, then delete the items out of the Photobucket account.
6. Some jerk/bitch posted an anonymous comment in my survey saying something derogative. What should I do? I've recently found out there are communities on LJ and DJ that people join, then go out and post random, mean comments on random journals to stir up drama. They do this for kicks people. We recently lost a member because of this. If someone comments on your journal with something mean. Delete it. Don't respond. If you ignore it, they'll stop. They want to get you riled up. Ignoring them is the best way to prove you are better than them.